01. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
02. Dear God: I have a problem. Sometimes, it
03. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
04. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
05. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
06. Do the math. Count your blessings.
07. Faith is the ability to not panic.
08. Laugh every day, it
09. If we worry, we probably didn
10. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
11. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
12. The most important things in our homes are the people.
13. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knots for us.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead. And who knows where he has gone?
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until we experience it, otherwise it
19. Surviving and living our life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams we seek require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle -- it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.