Saturday, January 21, 2012

Change your thinking, change your life...

Change your thinking, change your life.” Brian Tracy

The difference between a life that is lived with hope and a life that is lived in desperation comes down to this question.  What do you believe?  The belief that you don’t matter, that you don’t measure up, that life will never get any better, that you cannot change, is a guarantee that you will stay right where you are.

It’s time to believe for something better.

No matter where you are right now, or how bad your circumstances may look, something miraculous happens when you change what you believe, because what you believe is directly related to what you will receive.

Life is a series of tests.  No one is excused.  Just like school, you must pass the test to move on.  If you are weak in an area, you can be sure that you will continue to be tested there.  Armed with that knowledge, problems and struggles in that area are expected and will come as no surprise. Knowledge is power.

What you do with that knowledge is what will determine your future.

I spent the first 35 years of my life believing that I would never get very far.  I was told over and over that I didn’t matter and I believed it.  The day I stopped believing the lie is the day that everything changed. Now it’s your turn.  Today is your day. 


Believe it

No comments: