Sunday, March 11, 2012

10 Rules for a Happy Day


1. Today I will not strike back:
If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind... I
will not respond in a like manner.

2. Today I will ask God to bless my "enemy":
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will
quietly ask GOD to bless that individual. I understand the "enemy"
could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker or stranger.

3. Today I will be careful about what I say:
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not
spread gossip.

4. Today I will go the extra mile:
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.

5. Today I will forgive:
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.

6. Today I will do something nice for someone, but I will not do it secretly:
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.

7. Today I will treat others the way I wish to be treated:
I will practice the golden rule - "Do unto others as I would have them
do unto me" - with everyone I encounter.

8. Today I will raise the spirits of someone who is discouraged:
My smile, my words, my expression of support, can make the difference
to someone who is wrestling with life.

9. Today I will nurture my body:
I will eat less; I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank GOD for my body.

10. Today I will grow spiritually:
I will spend a little more time in prayer today: I will begin reading
something spiritual or inspirational today; I will find a quiet place
(at some point during this day) and listen to the Heart/GOD's voice!!!

No comments: