Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Good Morning

Good morning everyone and hope you all have a gorgeous day filled with love and compassion towards all. May your problems be small and if you can't change it - let it go for it will surely drag your energy level down. Enjoy the beauty that mother nature has provided you this day for tomorrow it may change.
WORDS TO START EACH DAY...
I am capable. I am worthwhile. I am beautiful.
I am lovable. I shall accept both my strengths
And my weaknesses for they are me.
I shall never again believe the lie that if I make a mistake...
I am a mistake. My mistakes are the learning tools
That I shall encounter on my life journey.
When I learn from my mistakes... I give them meaning.
When I give my mistakes meaning... I can begin to
Forgive myself. I begin to heal. I shall not use my
Mistakes as excuses to give up on me...
My mistakes are not me. I shall seek the wisdom to nurture
My heart.. Mind.. Body and soul so that I may feel more
Centered... Providing an energy reserve that
Allows me to climb the mountains in my own life.
Providing an energy reserve that allows me to love
And support others who are climbing a different mountain.
Providing an energy reserve that allows time for
Friends.. Play and celebration of life.
I shall allows myself to feel capable... So that I may seek
Excellence. I shall allow myself to feel sadness...
So that joy may return. I shall allow myself to feel joy...
So that I may be revitalized. I shall allow myself to
Feel afraid... So that I may find courage.
I shall allow myself to feel alone... So that I may
Know me. I shall allow myself to feel beautiful...
So that I may feel free. I shall allow myself to
Feel lovable... So that the loving may seek me.
I shall allow myself to feel pain... So that I may
Gently heal. I shall allow myself to feel worthy...
So that I may fulfill my purpose. I will look into the
Heart of a rose... Or the eyes of a newborn baby
And know perfection. I take responsibility for
Creating my own life story through the choices
I have made. To blame others is to give away
My personal power. Without that...
Who will write the next chapter of my life?
Who will laugh with me in the sunshine...
And cry with me in the darkness.
I shall make a small difference in this planet...
Through the work I do...
When I leave I will have done my share.
I shall live... Love... Laugh...
And learn on my journey.
Today is the beginning.
Contributed by: nanci baren
Courtesy: Spiritually Speaking Group
Aseem Kaistha
It's your attitude and not your aptitude that determines your altitude.

No comments: