Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Three aspects of time

To see the three aspects of time and then make a decision is to ensure right decisions.

Thought to ponder: Before making any decision, it is important to understand the situation in the perspective of the past, present and future. 
That means, we need to understand, why the situation arose, 
what is the present situation, what is the impact of the decision on my life and those around me. When we do this, we are free from impulsive, hasty decisions which do not bring good outcomes. 

Point to practice: Today I will take up a long pending decision that I need to make. I will look detachedly and see what I can understand in it, looking from a different perspective. I will also see what positive impact it is going to have on me and others. And then I will take the decision.

No comments: