I came across this beautifully and heart touching WISH LIST, and I am tempted to share it with you
• That I had a proper birth certificate.
• That I was born to my adoptive parents.
• That I had a blood relative whom I knew.
• That people would not ask me if my parents have ‘real’ children. I am real.
• That some day we could all meet, my birth parents and my parents, in one place in a garden with lots of trees and no boundaries. We would talk and laugh and cry and forgive. And then I would go home, renewed, with the wonderful parents who raised me.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
A WISH LIST BY ADOPTED CHILDREN...